1.25.2011

CBR 1

Season opener Anger Management CBR #1 Crit in Dominguez Hills, CA.

Last weekends race was great. NuVision was well represented in the season opener and came out with a few top ten finishes. In my race, Nathan and I took off on a break with a few riders with 5 laps to go. It was a smart and effective move and we managed to stay away; but it wasn't enough. With inconsistant efforts and pulls from the other riders in our breakaway, we got swelled up by the main pack on the final lap. It happens. I managed to get a decent sprint in the end but my legs were a bit heavy from earlier efforts.

This upcoming weekend is a rest week, seeing as the race I was going to do is sold out for my category. I'm not too bummed though, this gives me a chance for some extra training and hanging out with my lovely girlfriend. The following week will find me in San Diego.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great to see this blog post!