11.25.2007

I AM 20


At 8:31 am Saturday morning, I was brought upon this world 20 years ago. It's been a solid week of celebration, but now it's official. My teenage years have come and past. The feeling of absolute restlessness has slowly come to an ease. The artificial goal I set for myself, to finish college as quick as possible, was only measured by the people around me. My feverish thirst for knowledge and untapped talents was in response to such thoughts. I've decided to take life as it is and not be in such a hurry to get through it. It's time to suck the marrow out of life. Time to get my head straight.

I was bombarded with text messages, phone calls, and e-mails; all wishing me a happy birthday. My mother's phone call woke me up, as expected, and she assured me that she was proud to have me as a son. She would stand behind any decision I make involving my immediate future- Cleveland or Vegas. The highlight was probably the BBQ a week prior. Everyone was there. The mood was exceptional and the food was top notch. Always a good idea.
New shoes, Toshi Double Straps, camera, shirt, hand-knit scarf, gloves, Ratatat "Classics", another turntable, and treats upon treats; I'd say I made out like a bandit.

What more could I wish for?

Good friends...

A better tomorrow...

Health and the means to do so...

and keep smiling through it all...

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.