12.11.2010

not-so-weekly-update post

First post in close to a month, fear not.

Whoa. I hate to say this again, but pardon the lack of intense awesomeness that normally comes from this blog. I have not forgotten the glory of Blogger and sold out to Tumblr or some other social network site. Well... I did get a tumblr haha, here it is tumblr. This blog will still be updated, just with more thoughtout posts and interesting topics rather than a single photo and an incomplete sentence. The best of both worlds will come out! Yes, I agree, three social accounts is exccessive for me but let's see how long it lasts. I have a deep loyalty to my blog.

Off Season is in full swing. The leaves are changing and the weather is requiring a few more layers in the morning. I'm slowly creeping back into training for the next racing season. Right now is not the time to worry about infrequent interval workouts, trying to catch up on miles, or stressing to maintain peak race form. This is the time to fall back in love with the bike and remember why I do this in the first place.

Megan and I had a quick little get away to San Francisco; a "Bay-cation" if you will! We had both visited the city on seperate occassions but this was our first time together and our first trip together in general! Joe and Saskia (House of Commons) put us up in their quiant little home in upper Japantown. Their kindness was overwhelming and they made our stay perfect. They are genuinely amazing people. Befriend them any way you can! It's safe to say that Meg and I will be exploring more cities and spending a lot of time together.

New mixtapes, New Years Resolutions, 2010 Best Record List, and infinite amount of pictures...
This is the shape of things to come...

No comments: