3.25.2011

Vay-Cay

Finally taking some time off.
After working for at least a year straight, I finally took some vacation time off. The goal was to race San Dimas Stage Race over the weekend but it quickly sold out. I feel like it was a blessing in disguise, because now I get to lounge around and finally take a rest. At the moment I am sitting on my couch drinking some coffee and watching cycling videos...in languages I don't understand.

I am so excited for all the One-Day Grand Classic races in Belgium this month. Garmin-Cervelo posted a great video on the hybrid super team and their preparation for the classics. the video ends with Haussler training in the mountains for the Milan-San Remo Race, which took place last weekend. It will be interesting to see what unfolds for this team.

No comments: