9.06.2011

F/W 2011 RAPHA SNEAK PEAK

Rapha is sewing up something warm for me this winter.


It should be pretty obvious by now how I feel about Rapha. Anything involved or affiliated with them and I am on board. In my opinion, they make the most comfortable, form-fitting, race and leisure bicycling attire around...period. Inspired by London fashion, their designs are modern, sleak, and tatefull; without losing the aestethic of classic riding clothing. Lines and stripes replace the current bombardment of logos and bright-Euro colors. Their cuts are slimmer and their prices are higher. My collection started a few years ago, with a long sleeve jersey, and has slowly taken over my riding wardrobe.

Fall/Winter is my favorite time of year. I get a chance to dust off my l/s baselayers and use my favorite stowaway jacket. Feeling the cool breeze on the road is the reason I fell in love with riding bicycles in the first place. Judging by the photo above, Rapha has some interesting products in the works. I think I see an up-close-and personal photo of a scarf. That will be on the wish list. The anticipation is killing me...

No comments: