9.23.2011

not-so-weekly-update post

It's Friday and I'm trying to do as little as possible.

Excuse my silence on here, I did not join the hordes of angry Facebook users and switch to Google+ for a day. I do all my best blogging at work, which is bad I know. I'm usually at work an hour before any one else gets here, an hour before people start calling me, asking for transfers and tracking numbers and all that good hard-working backstock stuff. I haven't left my desk for a few days.

In honor of Interbike 2011, I took a full week off of work. I haven't taken a vacation in a while and they days really added up. I'm taking another week off in October and November; paid of course! While I did have a blast seeing old friends, looking at expensive bikes, and hanging around the UC, it's good to be back to my excellent work routine.

No comments: